Technical Project Manager
Description du poste
Your missions will include:
- Organize workshops to gather the client’s needs
- Establish the functional and technical specifications
- Communicate the client’s need to overseas R&D teams
- Build journeys on the platform according to specifications as well as test and deploy.
- Monitor and analyze the platform business and operation matrices
- Project planning and execution
- Ensure that customers adopt the solution and remain actively involved in addressing their increasing needs
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Industrial engineering or related
- 2-5 years managing technical projects, ideally for full web solutions
- Experience in project management methods
- Analytical mind and solution-oriented thinking
- Autonomous with a high degree of initiative
- Great written and verbal communication (both in French and in English)
- Project Managment
- Microsoft Excel
Présentation de l’entreprise
Roojoom helps service providers improve their customers’ experience and increase customer satisfaction, while promoting the service provider’s business goals. Customer Journey is the overall sum of experiences a customer has with a service provider – using the service, visiting the website and apps, getting support etc. Our customer journey management platform drives millions of personalized customer journeys in deployments around the world.
Life in Roojoom is demanding, as we rely on our team to fulfill our potential – our future is in our own hands! We have already been recognized as a high-potential startup company and completed several rounds of investment. Our portfolio includes large business partners and leading global enterprise customers.
We are growing fast and are looking for excellent people to join our team!
As a Digital Project Manager at Roojoom, you will join a growing team around the world who is in charge of implementing our platform in Roojoom’s large enterprise customers. You will manage projects from the beginning to end, gather and specify the client’s needs and configure the platform. You will work directly with the customer and at one of Roojoom’s largest customers in Paris. You will work directly with various Roojoom departments such as R&D, success, sales and data science. We will also value your ideas and proactive approach to participating in the continuous improvement of our solution.
To be our partner at- Bouygues Telecom, and manage Roojoom's project at Bouygues Telecom.
****Please send your CV file in English****