Account Manager ''Grand Est''
Description du poste
Are you as enthusiastic about cycling as we are in the Netherlands? Would you like to work for a premium brand? Are you eager to join us in our ambition to get more people cycling?
To strengthen our Sales team, we are looking for an Account Manager for the ‘Grand Est’ region in France.
With the support of the Country Manager France, it’s your mission to:
- Promote Gazelle to our network of partners
- Develop and optimize our position in your dedicated area
- Achieve the commercial goals that are set for France and your area
- Build relationships with your dealers by regular visits
- Provide on a monthly basis an overview of your activities and your plans to reach your goals
- Collect market information and report on essential topics
- Be able to build and execute a prospecting plan
- Manage the preorders and the restocking during the season
- Represent Gazelle during the most important bicycle events in France
First of all, it's very important that you are living Eastern of France (Bourgogne, Alsace-Lorraine or Rhône Alpes), since this is the area you will be responsible for.
Further you have:
- A proactive, an inborn ‘door-opener’ and a real relationship builder frame of mind
- Strong communication skills and super eager to make the difference
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales role with a strong focus on new business
- Preferably several years of experience in the bicycle industry
- Great passion for cycling
- A commercial degree, at the very least a Bachelor
- English skills, both verbal and written
- To participate a few weekend events a year (fairs, demo events ...)
- No problems to spend a few overnight stays during your weekly business trips
What do we offer?
Of course, you can expect a company car, credit card, phone and laptop. Besides this, you’ll be taking part of the success story of a premium and fast-growing brand in France.
Gazelle is owned by Pon, a Dutch family-owned business operating globally and in many markets. This brings you opportunities for learning and moving forward in your career.
Are you interested in this position or do you have any questions? Please feel free to call Maxime Chartier for further details, Country Manager France at 06 67 50 11 96, or send your CV (in English) to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application before December 10th 2019.
Gazelle Corporate Export Movie
Présentation de l’entreprise
Royal Dutch Gazelle is market leader in high quality electric and lifestyle bicycles in the Netherlands. Founded in 1892 and headquartered in Dieren, the Netherlands, we design, paint, decorate and assemble over 300.000 bicycles each year for both our domestic and export markets. For more information you can visit https://www.gazellebikes.com/fr-fr