- Today2017January 2012
Management Consultant - Project Management & Lean Six Sigma.Helping companies and SMEs improve operations and administrative processes to unlock hidden benefits in terms of improved efficiency, quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- TodayNovember 2011November 2010
Lean Six Sigma Black BeltADT Fire & SecurityDirectly reporting to the country General Manager and part of the company management team.
All round management of improvement projects supporting company strategy through Six Sigma projects, prioritization and overall responsibility of project portfolio. Definition of strategic processes to optimize performance and productivity. Support and training of junior resources. Representative of Italian business unit across the organization to share best practices.
- Order processing redesign
- Logistics and maintenance
- Purchasing trend analysis and optimization
- ESCP Europe, Paris
General Management ProgramGeneral Management Program
I graduated in the March 2010 edition of ESCP Europe’s General Management Program, with full English-speaking classes on Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Operations, Organization, Entrepreneurship and other general management topics that represent the core courses building the foundations to attain the Executive MBA qualification.
The course ranked among the top ten Executive MBA in Europe according to the Financial Times 2010 ranking
- TodayOctober 2010April 2005
Six Sigma Black BeltManagement of strategic, large-scale projects using Six Sigma methodology and tools according to business objectives. Consultancy-like support to project sponsors in progress tracking and issue resolution. Leading of project teams up to 10 members and gathering of relevant feedback for new project development.
- New underwriting process design to support an innovative selling model for non-motor products.
- Claims processes and metrics redesign to introduce a commitment to pay customers a penalty for subpar service.
- Other projects in: finance, claims management, motor and life product development
- TodayMarch 2005January 2004
Network Organization and PlanningAnalysis of business development processes to support commercial expansion strategy
- Optimized criteria and process for hiring of new distributors.
- TodayDecember 2003July 2001
Innovation, eBusiness and CRMContributed to develop new models to facilitate interactivity between employees, agents and customers by utilizing emerging web technologies.
- Launch of company CRM initiative
- Building a marketing campaign management system
- Designing and rollout of an extranet portal for distributors
- TodayJune 2000October 1999
InternshipI worked on two topics:
- Map web presence and online service offering of main competitors
- Organizational analysis following the AXA-UAP merger in Italy
- Politecnico Di MILANO, Milano
Ingegneria ChimicaChemical Engineering
Please sign up to view Daniele Monti's full profile.SIGN UP
- Planning & Scheduling
- Process improvement
- Program management
- Relationship building
- Six Sigma
- Operations Management
- Operational Excellence
- Microsoft Project Management
- Business process
- Business process improvement
- Business Process Re engineering
- Change Management
- Microsoft Project
- Strategic planning
A well balanced mix of an engineering background and a curious mindset, during my ten years’ working experience I’ve developed the ability to manage projects and complex problems balancing attention to detail with the ability to account for business complexity and long term implications of actual decisions.
Perfectly fluent in Italian, English and French and able to sustain basic conversation in Spanish, I’m at ease in multinational business environments from different industrial sectors.
A Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt since 2005, this reinforced my approach to project and team management providing me with a comprehensive toolset of techniques that I am able to combine on a tailor made basis to help project teams achieve their goals and business owners improve operational performance of their companies.
Halfway in the Executive MBA at ESCP Europe, I’m strengthening the strategic side of my competencies through a process of accelerated learning and sharing with the great quality international faculty and attendance of the course.